Chennai, Tamil Nādu, IndiaBusiness Operations
FULL Creative is a Portland-based product company with offices in India (Chennai), the United Kingdom (Edinburgh) and Canada (Toronto). In the US, UK and Canada, we go by the name AnywhereWorks. We are on a mission to create a world that empowers people to work from Anywhere. FULL Creative brings together engineers, artists, analysts, product experts, account managers, sales executives, and marketers to build a future where Work is what you do, not where you do it.
FULL Creatives mission is to change how the world works. Ideas are not bound by place or time, and their implementation shouldn't be either. We are building towards a future when people can contribute free from limitations. We see the potential for a more inclusive, more competitive model where outputs trump inputs.
We believe people should be able to work and learn together whether they're across the table or across the world. In the conference room of your office building, on a commuter train, or sitting inside a sidewalk cafe, we empower people to communicate, collaborate, and produce. We don't just want to change the world, we want to improve it through solutions that scale, empower and disrupt expectations.
Roles and responsibilities
- Troubleshoot and replicate issues related to the product and resolve them.
- Comprehend creative solutions to handle queries from customers and give them an excellent level of service.
- Attention to detail while trying to figure out the issues and while collaborating with the internal teams.
- Have thorough knowledge of the product while continuously working towards the product’s improvement.
- Achieve the KPI’S and objectives in the cadence set by the team.
- Learn and develop problem solving skill sets for product improvement.
- Flexible and receptive to change for continuous product transformation.
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in technical/customer support roles. (Preferably in a SaaS environment.)
- Technical aptitude to troubleshoot application issues.
- Passion towards amazing customer experience.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Flexible to work 24/7.
- Good documentation skills to keep track of issues and tickets.
- Good knowledge on common apps and technologies in a professional environment.
- Private workroom with the ambience to handle calls.
- Ready for Video calls at all times. Video calls are an integral part of maintaining the human connection while working from Anywhere.
- Good Internet speed (Above 50 MBPS Download and Upload) with the ability to be wired (LAN).
- Power backup (if you have frequent power cut issues).